1 (541) 357-7487
Download: word | pdf | rtf | open office
oDesk Profile: RGuth
Possesses over ten years experience in the different aspects of programming, web development and system administration.
During that time I have developed scripts and applications using a number of different languages, including C++, Go, Python, Perl, PHP and C# for both web-based and desktop systems.
I have developed several 2D and 3D games as well as UI tools and Mobile Apps in Flash and HTML5/jQuery as well.
Experience as a Linux System Administrator has given an especially strong understanding of web servers, LAMP environments and the underlying networking systems.
I enjoy always learning new technologies and systems and figuring what is the best approach for each new problem.
Senior Software Architect (January 2013-Present)
Paybook - http://www.paybook.com
- Primary developer of account aggregation framework to handle linking to variety of banks and services and formatting received data
- Various development on api backend such as implementing oauth for third party developers, analytics, administrative functions for logging and managing aggregation framework, multilingual translations for site and api text
Freelance Development (2008-Present)
- Developed a variety of applications and scripts, often from planning to deployment
- Frequent development with Flash with game libraries like Flixel,FlashPunk and Away3D engine
- Example projects include:
- social network for local communities
- call center tracking software
- Flash real estate developers app for web/iPhone/iPad
- phpbb mod with a custom chatroom
- image gallery + photo manipulation
- automatic forum backups
- rss news scrapers
- web spider with custom header spoofing and http authentication
- graphing and report tools integrated with wordpress
Programmer (April 2008-March 2009)
New World Brands Inc. - http://nwbnetworks.com
- Developed internal tools and monitoring software for an international VoIP network, often responsible for full development lifecycle
- Responsible for documentation and instruction on using custom tools
- Example projects include: Automated phone recharging system, web framework including flexible role based authentication, seperate client logins, jViz based network monitoring interface, several reporting tools including email and excel integration, company wide cost/revenue tracking
Linux System Administrator (October 2005 - February 2008)
TouchSupport LLC - http://www.touchsupport.com
Provided top level admin services for a large number of Linux based webservers. Responsible for all aspects including security hardening, system upgrades and performance tuning. On-site management of first and second level helpdesk technicians. Top level contact during night shifts for clients.